- ‘‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’
- ‘’ www.youngstersclubchandigarh.com will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
- ‘’ www.youngstersclubchandigarh.com takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (www.youngstersclubchandigarh.com) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online’’
- ‘’ www.youngstersclubchandigarh.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.’’
- “The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
- Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
- The courses are non refundable, unless a proper and valid reason is given for non attendance before the course commences. Refunds will be done only through original mode of payment.
- Customer can cancel their services/registration/membership within 1-2 hours after the payment; refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 45days for the refund transfer to be completed.